The Boght and Oakwood Veterinary Clinics Statement Regarding COVID-19:
At this time the Boght and Oakwood Veterinary Clinics remain committed to the continued care of our patients, and the health of our clients and staff.
In that regard we are taking the following steps:
- The Oakwood Veterinary Clinic in Troy will be reopening on June 1, 2020.
- Our veterinarians will be seeing patients that require treatment and services by appointment.
- Only employees will be allowed in the building although exceptions will be made in certain cases at the discretion of the doctors.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR AN APPOINTMENT:
BOGHT VETERINARY CLINIC – Please park and follow the instructions for text message check-in or call the office at 518-785-0718.
OAKWOOD VETERINARY CLINIC – Follow signs in the parking lot through our underpass where a staff member will check you in from your car.
- Please stay in your car.
- An assistant will come to your car and bring your pet into the office.
- You will receive a call to discuss treatment as necessary.
- With these precautions in place, appointments are taking longer than usual. Please keep this in mind when scheduling your appointment. We are doing everything we can to expedite the process, and thank you for your patience.
IF YOU NEED TO PICK UP MEDICATION, PRESCRIPTION FOOD or other items related to your pets care:
- Call ahead so that we can prepare your pick-up.
- There will be an option to pay over the phone, however, cash, checks, and credit cards are still being accepted at the office.
BOGHT VETERINARY CLINIC – Follow signs in the parking lot to pull up to our front door. A staff member will come to your car to assist you.
OAKWOOD VETERINARY CLINIC – Follow signs in the parking lot through our underpass where a staff member will assist you.
Despite additional phone lines we do expect a high volume of calls and we thank you for your patience when our phone lines are busy.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update our policies as recommendations change. 5/21/2020